The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre stresses that it is rare.
What does CEOPC stand for?
CEOPC stands for Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Commercial Earth and Ocean Observations Working Group
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (UK)
- Childhood Epilepsy with Occipital Paroxysms (seizure research)
- Circuit Emulation Over Packet
- Commonwealth Emergency Operations Plan (Pennsylvania)
- Comprehensive Emergency Operation Plan
- Continuing Education and Outreach Program
- Coordinated Energy and Water Cycle Observations Project (Global Energy and Water Cycle Experiment)
- Coordinated Enhanced Observing Period
- Council-Certified Emergency Operations Professional (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Community Education and Outreach Partnership Program (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Centre for Earth and Ocean Research (University of Victoria; Canada)
- Central European Opinion Research Group (Czech Republic)
- Coherent and Electro-Optics Research Group (UK)
- Committee of Earthquake Observation and Research in the Kansai Area (Japan Science and Technology Agency)
- Centre for Earth Observation Science (University of Manitoba; Department of Geography)
- Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section (US Department of Justice)
- Climate and Eastern Ocean Systems (research project)
- Committee on Earth Observation Satellites
- Community Education Outreach Service (West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre, said there could be hundreds of young victims in the UK.
THE Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre has a number of tips to help parents protect their kids online.
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP), which investigates and prosecutes paedophiles, is warning youngsters about interacting with adults on the web.
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) launched its first nationwide education programme at its London office today.
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre will operate 24/7 and will work in partnership with the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA), which was set up recently.