The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre stresses that it is rare.
What does CEOP stand for?
CEOP stands for Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEOP
We have 11 other meanings of CEOP in our Acronym Attic
- Club des Entreprises de l'Ouest Lyonnais (French: West Lyon Business Club; Lyon, France)
- College of Education and Organizational Leadership (California; University of La Verne)
- Certainty Equivalent Open-Loop Feedback
- Council-Certified Emergency Operations Manager (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Consortium of Eastern Ohio Master of Public Health
- Circumarctic Environmental Observatories Network (El Paso, TX)
- Cuban Epidemic Optic Neuropathy
- Certified Expert Offensive Operator (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
- Centre for Equal Opportunities and Opposition to Racism (Belgium)
- Commercial Earth and Ocean Observations Working Group
- Childhood Epilepsy with Occipital Paroxysms (seizure research)
- Circuit Emulation Over Packet
- Commonwealth Emergency Operations Plan (Pennsylvania)
- Comprehensive Emergency Operation Plan
- Continuing Education and Outreach Program
- Coordinated Energy and Water Cycle Observations Project (Global Energy and Water Cycle Experiment)
- Coordinated Enhanced Observing Period
- Council-Certified Emergency Operations Professional (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (UK)
- Community Education and Outreach Partnership Program (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre, said there could be hundreds of young victims in the UK.
THE Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre has a number of tips to help parents protect their kids online.
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP), which investigates and prosecutes paedophiles, is warning youngsters about interacting with adults on the web.
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) launched its first nationwide education programme at its London office today.
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre will operate 24/7 and will work in partnership with the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA), which was set up recently.