The classes are in the required competency areas for those pursuing their Child Development Associate Credential.
What does CDA stand for?
CDA stands for Child Development Associate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDA
We have 486 other meanings of CDA in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Digital Archivist
- Cesium Dhydrogen Arsenate
- Chabot Delrieu Associés (French labeling machine company)
- Chambre des Associations (French: Chamber of Associations)
- Chandra Data Archive
- Character Data Archive
- Chargé d'Affaires (French: Responsible for Affairs; US State Department)
- Chicago Dwellings Association
- Child Detection Agency (Monsters, Inc.)
- Child Development Account (Singapore)
- Chittagong Development Authority (Bangladesh)
- Christen Democratisch Appèl (Dutch: Christian Democratic Appeal; Netherlands)
- Christian Democratic Alliance
- Christian Democratic Alliance (political party; South Africa)
- Christian Democratic Appeal (political party; Netherlands)
- Christian Duty Alliance
- Christlich Demokratische Arbeitnehmer (German: Christian Democratic Employees)
- Cigarettes des Autres (French: other people's cigarettes)
- Citizen Discrimination Act
- Civil Defence Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
We'll offer business advice to participating centers, scholarships to teachers, and a stipend for those teachers who earn their Child Development Associate credential.
These opportunities include scholarships and mentoring guidance toward obtaining the Child Development Associate credential, as well as degrees in early childhood education and development.
Upon completing these programs, students can be qualified as a director for a small child care center, lead teacher, teacher assistant or a child development associate.
This law also required that each classroom in center-based programs (those that primarily provide services in classroom settings) without such a degreed teacher have a teacher with a Child Development Associate credential or an equivalent state certificate.
in early childhood development, a child development associate degree in family child care, and a master provider credential in family child care choose to stay at home and provide child care?