2) Michael Durfee, George Gellert, and Deanne Tilton-Durfee, "Origins and Clinical Relevance of Child Death Review Teams," Journal of the American Medical Association 267 (1992): 3172-3175.
What does CDRT stand for?
CDRT stands for Child Death Review Team (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDRT
We have 5 other meanings of CDRT in our Acronym Attic
- Conceptual Design and Rendering System (PRO/DESIGNER)
- Container Data Retrieval System
- Corporate Data Repository System
- Counter Disaster and Rescue Service (Australia)
- Children's Depression Rating Scale, Revised
- Cross-Domain Resource
- Center for Democracy and Reconciliation in Southeast Europe (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Center for Democracy and Reconciliation in Southeast Europe
- California Diagnostic Reading Test
- Capabilities Development for Rapid Transition
- Community and Disaster Response Team (various locations)
- Community Dispute Resolution Trust (South Africa)
- Canadian Deafness Research and Training Institute (est. 1988)
- Cairns & District Rugby Union, Inc (Australia)
- Canada Deaf Rugby Union
- Caribbean Disaster Relief Unit
- Child Death Review Unit
- Child Development Research Unit
- Community Development and Regeneration Unit
- Costs Down, Revenue Up (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
POLICY AND PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT The Pennsylvania Child Death Review Team, a program of the Pennsylvania AAE recently chose the Cribs for Kids campaign as its focus preventive program because of the reduction in SIDS and accidental suffocation deaths in Allegheny County.
Cases in which children are killed by abuse should be opened to the public, and child death review teams should be established to determine the cause of agency failure.