A powerful mapping component was imbedded in the child care licensing cube allowing staff and researchers to map answers from queries on the fly.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Child Care Licensing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Culturel de Luminy (French: Luminy Cultural Center)
- Centre Culturel Libertaire (French: Libertarian Cultural Center)
- Centre de Conservation du Livre (French: Center for Book Conservation)
- Century Consultants Ltd
- Certificate of Completion (various schools)
- Channel Carrying Last
- Charpente Couverture Lucien (French carpentry company)
- Chemokine C-C Motif Ligand
- Chevron Canada Limited (British Columbia; Canada)
- Child Care Learning (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This report (1) identifies changes in states' licensing and enforcement activities for various types of licensed and nonlicensed providers since 1999, (2) describes the ways child care licensing agencies organize inspection staff and use technology, and (3) provides examples of promising practices in state child care licensing and enforcement activities.
The Delaware Department of Child Care Licensing provides the funding for this initiative, using money from the state's Child Care and Developmental Block Grant.
Transforming Agency Records Into GIS: A Child Care Illustration This section describes the procedure involved in changing agency records to GIS and illustrates the process by describing our experiences transforming the Massachusetts child care licensing lists into GIS form.