Neugebauer, who publishes Child Care Information Exchange, the leading child care magazine in the nation, and three municipal child care coordinators provided attendees with eyewitness accounts of the most useful practices for local governments.
What does CCIE stand for?
CCIE stands for Child Care Information Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCIE
We have 17 other meanings of CCIE in our Acronym Attic
- Cuernavaca Center for Intercultural Dialogue on Development (Mexico)
- Command and Control Interactive Display Experimentation System
- Common Citation Inverse Document Frequency (datamining)
- Consortium of Combined-Integrated Doctoral Programs in Psychology (est. 2002)
- Camera and Computer-Aided Incident Detection
- Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies
- Color-Coded Image-Directed Doppler Sonography (radiology)
- California Colleges for International Education
- Camere Di Commercio Italiane all'Estero (Chamber of Italian Foreign Trade)
- Central Cottage Industries Emporium
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
- Combat Clothing and Individual Equipment
- Current and Charge Integral Equation
- Collaborative Center for Internet Epidemiology and Defenses (California)
- China Center for International Educational Exchange
- Coordinating Committee for International Environmental Policy (Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment; Belgium)
- Climate Change Impacts on the Energy Sector
- Continuum Complete International Encyclopedia of Sexuality (Kinsey Institute)
- College of Computing, Integrated Engineering, and Technology (Southern Utah University)
- CableCard Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was hoped that additional participants would be solicited through ACEI representation at the World Forum sponsored by Child Care Information Exchange, held in Acapulco, Mexico, in May 2003.