The Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT) claims almost three-quarters (73%) of parents 'mistakenly' believe child safety tops make medicines and cleaning products child-proof.
What does CAPT stand for?
CAPT stands for Child Accident Prevention Trust (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPT
We have 19 other meanings of CAPT in our Acronym Attic
- Captain (military rank)
- Carolinas Association for Passenger Trains
- Casinos Austria Poker Tour
- CCPP-ARM Parameterization Testbed
- Center for Advanced Pyrometallurgical Technology
- Center for Advancement of Process Technology
- Center for Applications of Psychological Type
- Center for the Advancement of Process Technology
- Centers for the Application of Prevention Technologies
- Child Abuse Prevention Taskforce
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Training
- China Academy of Post and Telecommunications
- China Academy of Printing Technology
- Citizens and Police Together
- Civil Air Patrol Test
- Coalition for Applied Preservation Technology
- Colorado Advanced Photonics Technology Center
- Colorado Association for Play Therapy
- Colorado Association of Permit Technicians
- Committee for Advanced Psychiatry Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The week, which is run by the Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT), aims to raise awareness of the accidents that seriously injure or kill children, and the fact that preventing them takes very little effort.
Organised by the Child Accident Prevention Trust, the taste test is designed to stop children swallowing household products.
We all revert to autopilot just to get through the day - there is simply too much to remember," the Daily Express quoted Katrina Phillips, of the Child Accident Prevention Trust which carried out the survey, as saying.
The Child Accident Prevention Trust advises on everything from safety while playing in the snow to fire dangers and moving potentially lethal objects out of reach.
Which is why National Child Safety Week, organised by the Child Accident Prevention Trust, is as important as ever.
The Child Accident Prevention Trust have teamed up with makers Macfarlan Smith to raise awareness of the dangers of leaving products lying around during the current cold spell.