We are looking from a 'one fleet' perspective," said Chief of Naval Reserve VADM John Cotton.
What does CNAVRES stand for?
CNAVRES stands for Chief of Naval Reserve
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Chief of Naval Air Training
- Canadian Nurses Association Testing Service
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training Unit
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse (French)
- Celestial Navigation
- Civilian Navigation
- Community Newspaper Association of Victoria (Beaconsfield Upper, Victoria, Australia)
- Combined Naval Forces
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Professions Libérales (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund of the Liberal Professions)
- Certificaat Nederlands als Vreemde Taal (Certificate in Dutch as a Foreign Language)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Travailleurs Salariés (French: National Old-Age Insurance Fund for Salaried Workers)
- Carrier Network Business (3Com)
- Cayman National Bank
- Central Narcotics Bureau, Singapore
- Central Neuraxial Blockade (anesthesia)
- Centre National des Biologistes
- Centre Nautique de Bourgogne (French sailing center)
- Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia (Spanish: Center for Biotechnology; Madrid, Spain)
- Cercle des Naturalistes de Belgique (French: Belgium Naturalists Circle; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his CNO Guidance for 2004, Clark directed the Chief of Naval Reserve and Commander, Fleet Forces Command to report the potential improvements to achieve two-way integration of the Navy's active and Reserve components, streamline Naval Reserve headquarters, and increase Reserve access to active platforms and equipment.
Chief of Naval Reserve VADM John Cotton said NKO is the central location for exchanging the best ideas and practices, which can perpetuate positive changes in the Navy.