Kyrgyzstan does not refuse from deployment of OSCE Police Advisory Group, said chief of information and coordination center of the Kyrgyz Government Farid Niyazov today.
What does CHINFO stand for?
CHINFO stands for Chief of Information
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Community Health Information Network(s)
- Congenital Heart Information Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Christmas Headquarters in North Arctic
- Come Home I Need Action
- Communist Hackers In North America
- Child Nurture and Relief (est. 2001)
- Chinese National
- China International Contractors Association
- China and India (together, in world affairs)
- Child Health Institute of New Jersey
- Christian In Name Only
- Sky Condition Not Available (METAR code)
- China Sea, Indian and Pacific Oceans (shipping)
- Child In Need of Service
- Children in Need of Supervision
- Community Housing and Infrastructure Needs Survey (Australian Bureau of Statistics; Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Consumer Health Informatics Network Scotland (consortium; Scotland, UK)
- Charge Injection Transistor
- Concours Hippique International Officiel (international riding event)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DLA's information technology (IT) capabilities and its chief of information operations, Mae De Vincentis, and her staff are profiled in the Aug.
Naval Aviation News was honored in the 2003 Chief of Information Merit Awards competition, receiving 1st Place in the category Publications for a Specific Audience (Magazine Format).
Companies conducting e-commerce suffer more frequent attacks than those that don't," says Andy Briney, editor in chief of Information Security.
Decree of the Interim Government declared invalid the decree on making amendments and supplements to the Code on Elections, said the Chief of Information and Coordination Center of President\'s Administration Farid Niyazov at the press conference in \"Kabar\" agency.