7 ( ANI ): The Namdapha National Park and Tiger Reserve, which was in the limelight for an attack on former Chief Wildlife Warden J.
What does CWLW stand for?
CWLW stands for Chief Wildlife Warden (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CWLW
- Child Welfare Legal Services (Gainesville, FL)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Security
- Complete Weight Loss Surgery
- Culture, Welsh Language and Sport Committee (National Assembly for Wales; UK)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Support Specialist
- Clarendon Wing Lecture Theatre (University of Leeds, UK)
- Cabin Wireless LAN Unit (aircraft equipment)
- Chicago Women's Liberation Union (est. 1969; Chicago, IL)
- Cold Wet Lay Up (condition of a boiler in a steam plant)
- Crystal Waters Loco Works (model train website)
- Calypso Wash Motion (Kenmore, Whirlpool)
- Canadian War Museum
- Capacity Wholesale Markets
- Carlsbad Wine Merchants (California)
- Carriage Washing Machine (UK railways)
- Catholic Worker Movement
- Catholic World Mission
- Center for Waste Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pardeshi said the trek route has been organised and planned by Mohan Karnad, chief wildlife warden of the Sahayadri Tiger Reserve.
However, on the insistence of conservation activists working in central India, the chief Wildlife Warden of Maharashtra S.
30 km from Agartala; contact Chief Wildlife Warden Tel: (0381) 232 6874 Eat Matri Bhandar, Melghar For meat of the sweet variety head to this outlet, something of an institution with locals.
Chitrapu, chief wildlife warden for Tamil Nadu state.
Explaining T- 25' s behaviour, Rajasthan's former principal chief wildlife warden R.
In the wake of the incidents of human-leopard conflict in less than 10 days, the Almora forest division has urged the Chief Wildlife Warden to declare leopard as 'man-eater'.
The permission for the trek has to be sought from the UT Chief Wildlife Warden.