But Chief Warrant Officer 5 Jeffrey Eby, the Corps' senior gunner, thinks the real problem with current sniper performance is too little rigorous, realistic training.
What does CWO5 stand for?
CWO5 stands for Chief Warrant Officer 5
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Contract Work Order
- Conversion Work Order
- Corvallis Workstation Operation
- Court Welfare Officer (UK)
- Coward's Way Out
- Creative Work Order (advertising creatives)
- Custom Work Order (Sprint)
- Customs World Organization
- Chief Warrant Officer and Warrant Officer Association of the US Coast Guard
- Chief Warrant Officer 3
- Chessington World of Adventures (UK theme park)
- Chief Warrant and Warrant Officers Association (est. 1929; US Coast Guard)
- Closed Without Action
- Colorado Water Officials Association
- Colossal Waste of Bandwidth (blog; now Celestial Waste of Bandwidth)
- Catholic Women of the Chapel
- Certified Woman Owned Company
- Classic Wines Of California (Ceres, CA)
- Composite Wing Operations Center
- Contact With Other Cargo (Freight/Shipping Insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It set us up for success with using this technology for follow on operations," stated Chief Warrant Officer 5 Gene Rose, the II MEF senior embarkation officer on site.
Scan Pattern To provide more opportunities for growth, the Navy recently implemented the rank of Chief Warrant Officer 5 (CWO5).