At the forefront of the technical development has been McLaren Racing's chief vehicle engineer Mark Williams.
What does CVE stand for?
CVE stands for Chief Vehicle Engineer (Nissan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVE
We have 90 other meanings of CVE in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Carrier, Escort (US Navy)
- Cape Verdean Escudo (ISO currency code)
- Cardiovascular Event
- Center for Veterans Enterprise
- Centre for Virtual Environments (UK)
- Cercle de Voile Evian (French sailing club)
- Certified Videoconferencing Engineer
- Certified Vocational Evaluator
- Chartered Value Exchange
- Cherry Valley Elementary (various locations)
- Chillin Villain Empire (hip hop)
- Civic and Voter Education (various organizations)
- Clear Vision Elite (video game)
- Clinique du Val d'Estreilles (French psychiatric clinic)
- Club des Voitures Écologiques (French automobile club)
- Club Vertical Ermontois (French mountain climbing club)
- Collaborative Planning Virtual Environment
- Collaborative Virtual Environment
- Combat Vehicle Evaluation
- Combustible Vulnerable Expendable (slang definition for CVE, Escort Carrier) :-)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Said chief vehicle engineer Takashi Kukui, "By the time we came around to adding the new body and interior, we had virtually completed our reliability and durability testing and perfected all of the new technologies.
Kazutoshi Mizuno, chief vehicle engineer and chief product specialist for the Nissan GT-R, said: "I believe it creates a completely new car genre.
He was appointed chief vehicle engineer in 1963 and worked on the XJ6 and XJ12 saloons.
Mr Knight became chief vehicle engineer in 1963 and worked intensively on the development of the XJ6 and XJ12 saloons, which set radical new standards for vehicle ride, refinement and performance.
chrome wheels and tires (largest stock tire in segment) RELATED ARTICLE: HOW IT'S DONE In a Nissan development program there are three key people: * Chief product specialist * Chief vehicle engineer * Program director In effect, the first one figures out what needs to be done, through competitive benchmarking and other research.