After being initiated as a Chief Storekeeper, he was selected to attend the Officer Candidate School, from which he graduated in June 1995.
What does SKC stand for?
SKC stands for Chief Storekeeper (Naval Rating)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SKC
We have 65 other meanings of SKC in our Acronym Attic
- Surat Kredit Berdokumen Dalam Negeri (Indonesian: Letter of Credit with Domestic Documentation)
- Schweizerischer Klub der Beauceron-Freunde (Switzerland)
- Swiss Kickboxing Federation
- Stichting Katholiek Basisonderwijs Gelderland (Dutch: Foundation for Catholic Primary Gelderland; Netherlands)
- Samuel Kelsey Bible Institute
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Bayan Lepas (Malaysian schools)
- Sue Kellogg Branch Library (Stone Mountain, GA)
- Summit-Krumeich-Barraquer Microkeratome (eye surgery device)
- South Kitsap Business Networking (Port Orchard, Washington)
- El Dorado International Airport (Bogotá, Colombia)
- Safe Kids Canada (est. 1992)
- Safety-Kleen Corporation
- Salish Kootenai College (Pablo, MT)
- Sauvegarde Karaté Club (France)
- Scientific Kit Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Scientist Killing Club (game clan)
- Session Key Changeover
- Singapore Kendo Club (martial arts; Singapore)
- Singapore Kennel Club
- Single Knee to Chest (exercise)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Chief Storekeeper (SW) Sierra Elam, NAVMISSA's new Web-based application is a major breakthrough.
The awardees included the following: Enlisted Member up to E-6: Storekeeper Second Class Patricia Johnson, Marine Safety Office, Charleston, South Carolina Enlisted Member E-7 and Above: Chief Storekeeper Charles Crabb, Coast Guard Cutter Reliance (WMEC-165), New Castle, New Hampshire Civilian Employee up to GS-9: Mr.
Working with FISC [Yokosuka], with Ray Denny and Chief Storekeeper Vic Cabanoc, they are the efficient parts; they are professionals.
We make sure that we have planning facilities, and that they can go in and take the time to plan their missions, and get out there and complete them," said Chief Storekeeper (SW) James Patterson.
Lookabill, Senior Chief Ship's Serviceman (SW) Michael Gladden, and Chief Storekeeper (SW/AW) Florendo Callejas.
Integral in the predeployment training for the Navy customs inspectors, Senior Chief Storekeeper Larry Blackwell has been scheduling all the required training for five rotations of customs battalions.
A chief storekeeper assigned as the supply officer with a staff of three culinary specialists and one hospital corpsman will make up the Supply Department on the LCS.