Micro Matic USA has announced the appointment of Cian Hickey as chief sales officer, responsible for overseeing all sales and marketing activities for the company.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Chief Sales Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Support Office (various companies)
- Centralized Sellers Office
- Centre de Sociologie des Organisations
- Centre Social Okupat
- Centre Subaquatique Orléanais (French diving club)
- Certified Specialist in Oncology Nutrition
- Chandler Symphony Orchestra (Chandler, AZ)
- Charlotte Symphony Orchestra
- Cheerfully Start Over
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Chief Scientific Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Scientist Office (Scottish Government Health Directorates; UK)
- Chief Security Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Signal Officer
- Chief Solutions Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Staff Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Suitability Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Sustainability Officer (corporate environmental title)
- Child Support Obligation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ramsey, who previously held the role of senior vice president and chief sales and marketing officer, will operate as chief sales officer and senior vice president at Birch.
Pictured (L-R): Rebecca Vetere, Bucknell University; Jason Chiu, Vanderbilt University; Jake Horowitz, Syracuse University; Brett Meisel, Penn State University; Keith Bosworth, Penn State University; Alan Pleat, Colgate University; Andrew Winter, Washington & Lee University; Ellie Oakford, Colby University; Mark Schnurman, Eastern Consolidated's Chief Sales Officer.
27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Plex, the leader in cloud-based ERP for manufacturers, Thursday announced it appointed Doug Grigg chief sales officer.
Pabst Brewing's chief sales officer, Abbott Wolfe, who had left the company several weeks ago, has been re-hired by the board, and will reportedly serve on a steering committee to find a replacement for Mr.
Leahan is promoted to Senior Vice President of Business Development and Chief Sales Officer (Photo: Business Wire)
com)("Yippy" or the "Company"), providers of the world's fastest, family friendly search engine and web portal reported that it has hired Frank Paonessa as Chief Sales Officer - Digital Marketing Group effective immediately.
Nasdaq: EQIX), a provider of global data center services, today announced it has named Peter Ferris to the newly formed role of Chief Sales Officer and has hired Charles Meyers as President of North America.