Toyota is dedicated to the safety of our customers, and we continue to strengthen our data collection and evaluation process to ensure we are prepared to take swift action to meet customers' needs," Ray Tanguay, chief quality officer of Toyota North America Inc.
What does CQO stand for?
CQO stands for Chief Quality Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CQO
We have 3 other meanings of CQO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Queensland Manufacturing Region (Australia)
- Central Queensland Mining Supplies (Australia)
- Circuit Quality Monitoring System
- Collection Quality Measurement System
- Company Quartermaster Sergeant (British Army)
- Crown Quality Management Services (UK)
- Closed Queueing Network
- Customer Quality Network (Germany)
- Closed Queueing Network Analyser (circuit board)
- Clinical Quantitative Neurological Examination
- Convert Quadword to Octword
- Christian Quotation of the Day
- Child Quality of Life
- Costruttori Qualificati Opere Pubbliche (Italian: Qualified Public Works Manufacturers)
- California QSO Party
- Capacitor Qualification Program
- Center on Quality Policing
- Certificat de Qualification Professionnelle (French: Certificate of Professional Qualification)
- Certificate in Quality Principles
- Certified Quality Practitioner (New Zealand Organisation for Quality Incorporated Register of Certified Quality Professionals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Industrial Leaders are Dario Ivaldi, Chief Technical Officer; Derek Neilson, Chief Manufacturing Officer; Brad Crews, Chief Quality Officer and Osias Galantine, Chief Purchasing Officer.
One indication of how hospitals are forging ahead in this area is the ascendency of the chief quality officer.
Bothe joined Geisinger in 2006 and has served in various positions, including the health system's chief quality officer and Geisinger Medical Center's CMO.
The company said it also planned to appoint chief quality officers for each of its three major divisions.