She is vice president and chief nursing informatics officer at Catholic Health Initiatives, Englewood, Colo.
What does CNIO stand for?
CNIO stands for Chief Nursing Informatics Officer (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNIO
We have 1 other meaning of CNIO in our Acronym Attic
- Comitato Nazionale Italiano Manutenzione (Italian: Italian National Maintenance Committee; work maintenance)
- Crank Nicolson Implicit Method (computational science)
- Confederated Network of Independent Media Centers
- Consejo Nacional de Industrias Maquiladoras de Exportación (Spanish: National Council of Maquiladora Export Industries; industrial association; Paraguay)
- Canadian Neurotoxicity Information Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Compania Nationala Imprimeria Nationala (Romanian: National Printing Company National)
- Computer Network Information Center
- Centre National d'Instruction Nautique de la Gendarmerie (French: Mounted Police National Center for Boat Education)
- Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas (Spanish: National Cancer Research Center)
- C2BMC (Command and Control, Battle Management, and Communications) Network Interface Processor (US DoD)
- Calling Name Identification Presentation
- Calling Number Identification Presentation
- Center for National Interest of Pakistan
- Centre National des Indépendants et Paysans (French: National Center of Independents and Peasants)
- Communications Network in Philanthropy (est. 1979)
- National Center of Independents and Peasants (France)
- Centro Nazionale per Informatica nella Pubblica Amministrazione (Italian: National Center for Informatics in Public Administration; Rome, Italy)
- Committee of National Institutes of Patent Agents (Germany)
- Centre National d'Instruction de la Protection contre l'Incendie (French: National Training Center for Protection against Fire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brian Norris, MBA, RN-BC, serves as Vice President and Regional Chief Nursing Informatics Officer for Catholic Health Initiatives.
The increasing number of chief nursing officers (CNOs) and chief nursing informatics officers (CNIOs) in hospitals is a good example of this.
Most recently, Rosemary Kennedy, RN, MBA, chief nursing informatics officer, Siemens Medical Solutions, was elected Member-at-Large to AMIA's Nursing Informatics Work Group (NIWG).
Industry collaboration, education, and a shared commitment to advancing the future of nursing are essential in helping ensure that the true value of IT solutions are realized," said Rosemary Kennedy, chief nursing informatics officer, Siemens Medical Solutions.
E[acute accent]--Making the Most of Structured Terminology: Strategies for Success with Rosemary Kennedy, RN, MBA, chief nursing informatics officer, Siemens Medical Solutions, and Susan Matney, RN, MS, team lead, health data dictionary team, Intermountain Healthcare - Feb.
Our relationship with Zynx Health enables us to provide evidence based nursing knowledge at the point of decision making - where it is needed most - and provides a foundation for measuring the contribution of nursing care to patient outcomes," said Rosemary Kennedy, MBA, RN, chief nursing informatics officer, Siemens Medical Solutions.
Our relationship with Zynx Health enables us to provide evidence-based nursing knowledge at the point of decision making -- where it is needed most -- and provides a foundation for measuring the contribution of nursing care to patient outcomes," said Rosemary Kennedy, MBA, RN, chief nursing informatics officer, Siemens Medical Solutions.