99) In the 20th Kay Scarpetta novel we find the chief medical examiner torn between a court case, for which she has been called as a defence witness, and the urgent analysis of a woman''s body found tangled underwater with a leatherback turtle.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Chief Medical Examiner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Marketing Executive
- Certified Master Electrician (Canada)
- Certified Module Embedder
- Certified Municipal Engineer (New Jersey)
- Cervicomediastinal Exploration (with bronchoscopy)
- CheatMania Extreme (forum/website)
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment (game development company)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Chief Mechanical Engineer (various organizations)
- Childhood Music Education
- Children Missing Education (UK)
- China Ministry of Education
- Chinese Music Ensemble (various organizations)
- Chloromethyl Ether
- Christian Methodist Episcopal (church)
- Circuit Multiplication Equipment
- Cisco CallManager Express
- Ciudad Del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Civics and Moral Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover HV8073 Authors Barry Fisher (former crime laboratory director, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department) and David Fisher (forensic biology, Office of Chief Medical Examiner, New York City) provide an eighth edition of their reference work on crime scene investigation techniques.
A CHIEF medical examiner will be summoned to take the stand next month in the case of a Pakistani worker accused of beating his roommate to death.
of Alberta, Canada, took forensic science courses at the Alberta Office of the Chief Medical Examiner and trained with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Fossum Award, given in memory of the state's first chief medical examiner who died in 1994, honoring individuals who have made an outstanding commitment to collaborative multidisciplinary efforts to improve services to children affected by abuse and neglect in New Hampshire.