The delegation is headed by General Manager Operation, Muhammad Junaid Qureshi and comprises Chief Mechanical Engineer (Locomotives) Mubeen ud Din, Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer (Diesel) Rahat Mirza, Manager Works Zulfiqar Sheikh and Deputy Chief Planning of Pakistan Railways Karachi Muhammad Yusuf, an official told on Monday.
What does CME stand for?
CME stands for Chief Mechanical Engineer (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CME
We have 376 other meanings of CME in our Acronym Attic
- Certificat Militaire Élémentaire (French: Elementary Military Certificate)
- Certified Marketing Executive
- Certified Master Electrician (Canada)
- Certified Module Embedder
- Certified Municipal Engineer (New Jersey)
- Cervicomediastinal Exploration (with bronchoscopy)
- CheatMania Extreme (forum/website)
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment (game development company)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Chief Medical Examiner
- Childhood Music Education
- Children Missing Education (UK)
- China Ministry of Education
- Chinese Music Ensemble (various organizations)
- Chloromethyl Ether
- Christian Methodist Episcopal (church)
- Circuit Multiplication Equipment
- Cisco CallManager Express
- Ciudad Del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sir Vincent was chief mechanical engineer of the North Eastern Railway from 1910 to 1922.
Before being named president and CEO in 2010, he held various positions, including chief mechanical engineer and vice president/general manager.
K Rao, the Chief Mechanical Engineer of Southern Railways, said the entire side stretches of the Nilgiri Mountain Railway Train track needed to be beautified by planting colourful flowers and trees to attract tourists.
He will continue to serve as Chief Mechanical Engineer, responsible for the delivery of energy efficient mechanical systems to meet the increasingly complex challenges presented by today's built environment.
So when the position of chief mechanical engineer (responsible for motive power), fell vacant in 1932 the LMS directors appointed an outsider, William (later Sir William) Stanier, of the rival Great Western Railway.
He has just died at an early age, but as the chief mechanical engineer of the L.
He worked as a mechanical engineer-in-training before becoming Design Alaska's chief mechanical engineer in 1980.
Designedby the celebrated chief mechanical engineer of the London Midland & Scottish Railway,Sir WilliamStanier, the Princess Elizabeth is celebrating its 70th anniversary after construction at Crewe works in 1933.