The chief master sergeant of the Air Force needs to have a vision for the future of the enlisted force, to anticipate what kinds of things our future mission requirements will demand and create plans to prepare Airmen to meet those requirements," Roy said.
What does CMSGTAF stand for?
CMSGTAF stands for Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (USAF)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Combat Mission: Shock Force (strategy game)
- Conference of Major Superannuation Funds (finance)
- Congregation of the Missionaries of St Francis
- Cheyenne Mountain Support Group
- Cisco Media Solutions Group
- Cochrane Musculoskeletal Review Group
- Communication Management Systems Group
- Configuration Management Specialist Group (British Computer Society; UK)
- Configuration Management Steering Group
- Chief Master Sergeant
- Chinese Music Society of Greater Washington (est. 1999; Gaithersburg, MD)
- Center for Marital and Sexual Health
- Cheshire and Merseyside Strategic Health Authority (England, UK)
- Coal Mining Safety and Health Act (Australia)
- Centre for Medical Statistics and Health Evaluation (est. 2002; University of Liverpool; UK)
- Canadian Motor Sport History Group
- Centralisateur de Mise en Sécurité Incendie (French fire safety system)
- Checkout/Control and Monitor Subsystem Interface (NASA)
- Chicago Math and Science Initiative
- Citicorp Mortgage Services, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the words of Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (ret) Robert D.
The chief master sergeant of the Air Force, the director of Air Force public affairs, the Air Force director of force management policy and the commander of Air Force Recruiting Service provided the leadership oversight for the motto team research experts.
When Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force James M.