A client wants to hire a chief marketing officer (CMO).
What does CMO stand for?
CMO stands for Chief Marketing Officer (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMO
We have 199 other meanings of CMO in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Médico Odescalchi (Italian)
- Centro Médico Oftálmico (Spanish: Ophthalmic Medical Center)
- Centrum Mot Olikfientlighet (Sweden)
- Certificate Management Office
- Check Me Out
- Chemult (Amtrak station code; Chemult, OR)
- Chi-Mei Optoelectronics (TFT/LCD monitor technology)
- Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis, and Omaha Railroad
- Chief Magic Official (Disney job)
- Chief Maintenance Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Merchandising Officer (various companies)
- Chief Military Observer (US DoD)
- Chief Monitoring Officer
- Chief Morale Officer (various organizations)
- Chief Mortgage Officer (various companies)
- Chinese Mathematics Olympiad
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Orchestra (Cincinnati, OH)
- Circuit Management Office
- Cisco Mobile Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
It wasn't that long ago when a chief marketing officer at a life insurer had an understandable and one-dimensional task: There was one distribution channel, the career agency system, and there was a small collection of simple products that met the relatively uniform needs of the post-World War II families.