Training the Navy's next generation of leaders is not a job that the United States Naval Academy's Senior Enlisted Leader (SEL), Senior Chief Machinist Mate (SW/AW) Jason Enge, takes lightly.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Chief Machinist Mate (US Navy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Medical Manager (Professional Association of Health Care Office Management)
- Certified Medical Micropigmentologist (cosmetics)
- Certified Minerals Manager
- Certified Municipal Manager (Ontario Municipal Management Institute)
- Chad Michael Murray
- Change Management Methodology (telephony)
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Channel Marketmakers Ltd. (Southampton, England)
- Chassis Monitoring and Management
- Chaudronnerie Mécanique Montoise (French boiler mechanics company)
- Christ de Maison en Maison (French Christian group)
- Christian Music Ministries (Birmingham, England)
- Ciment Métallurgique Mixte (French: Metallurgical Mixed Cement)
- Citrate Minimal Medium
- Civil and Mechanical Systems division (National Science Foundation)
- Civilian Manpower Management
- Classic Motor Monthly (Magazine)
- Claymore Mine
- Club Multisport de Mutigny (French: Multisport Club of Mutigny; Mutigny, France)
- Cluster Management Module (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy, retiring as Master Chief Machinist Mate in 1965.
A cold New York rain pelted the lush, green outfield of "The home of Champions" as Chief Machinist Mate (SS/SW) Dave Maldonado made his way to Monument Park at Yankee Stadium.