July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ASI Government (ASI), public sector consultants specializing in acquisition, program management, strategy and organizational performance, and mission support solutions, announced today that Steve Gluckman, President of ASI's Knowledge and Learning Products Division and Chief Knowledge Officer, was appointed to the National Contract Management Association (NCMA) Executive Advisory Council (EAC).
What does CKO stand for?
CKO stands for Chief Knowledge Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CKO
We have 3 other meanings of CKO in our Acronym Attic
- Consecutive K-out-of-N:g
- Central Kentucky News Journal (Campbellsville, Kentucky)
- Clan Killer Night Machines (Monstersgame; online German community)
- Continuous K-Nearest Neighbor (database engineering)
- Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Cory Kastle, Niles Young (wrestlers)
- Career Knockout
- Central Kickboxing Organization
- Central Knowledge Officer
- Cygwin Keeper of Acronyms
- Cool Kids of Death (band)
- Centra Knowledge Object Studio (recording software)
- Complete Kingdom of Slash (website)
- Custom Kemps of Sweden (est. 1989)
- Central Kentucky Ornamental and Turf Association
- Chinese King of the Bay (Chinese rapper)
- Campus Kitchens Project (hunger relief; Washington, DC)
- Certified Knowledge Practitioner (International Knowledge Management Institute)
- Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu (caste of Maharastra, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The companies share certain common values when it comes to their employees, says Deb Cohen, chief knowledge officer at SHRM.
After studying the literature Professor Sir Muir Gray, the NHS chief knowledge officer, said he believed the NHS should not need to carry advertising.
Economist Lester Thurow in an article in the same issue ("Help Wanted: A Chief Knowledge Officer," pp.
I have supported my family as a: * Practicing surgical and cytopathologist * Course director for a medical school pathology curriculum * Interim head of an academic pathology department * University medical director of managed care * Director of outpatient medicine * Pathologist-in-chief for a statewide integrated delivery system * Executive search consultant * President of the genomics repository of a genomic startup company * Chief knowledge officer for a biotechnology startup company * Managing director for a fledgling New York City-based proteomics venture capital fund * And presently, president and CEO of an educational and research consortium in Grand Rapids, Mich.
said that a senior vice president of operations has left the company, and that its executive vice president of business development and chief knowledge officer will leave the company in three months.
At the Core This article: * Examines the role of the CPO * Discusses CPOs' duties within an organization First it was the chief information officer (CIO), then the chief knowledge officer (CKO).
as vice president and chief knowledge officer and Amy Nenner as vice president of human relations.