ISLAMABAD -- Afzal Khan, brother of three innocent men in the Kohistan video case, has requested Chief Justice of the Supreme Court on Wednesday to reopen the case and dispense justice to his brothers.
What does CJSC stand for?
CJSC stands for Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (various nations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJSC
We have 1 other meaning of CJSC in our Acronym Attic
- Criminal Justice Statistics Association
- Criminal Justice Student Association
- Criminal Justice Students' Association
- Criminal Justice, Supervision and Administration
- Criminal Justice Statistical Analysis Center (West Virginia)
- Canadian Journal for the Study of Adult Education
- Cyprus Joint Service Adventure Training Centre (Cyprus and UK)
- Central Jersey Savings Bank (est. 1992)
- Criminal Justice Services Board
- Cardiff Japanese Studies Centre (Cardiff University; UK)
- closed joint stock company
- Criminal Justice Statistics Center
- Criminal Justice Studies Certificate (college program)
- Criminal Justice Sub-Committee
- Central Jersey Spinal Cord Association
- Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Manual
- Continental Journal of Sustainable Development (Nigeria)
- Criminal Justice Services Division (Oregon)
- Club Juridique du Sud-Est (French: South-East Legal Club)
- Controle Judiciaire Socio-Educatif (French: Socio-Educational Judicial Control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamabad -- Afzal Khan, brother of three innocent men in the Kohistan video case, has requested Chief Justice of the Supreme Court on Wednesday to reopen the case and dispense justice to his brothers.
Cleric Abdul Aziz called on the chief justice of the Supreme Court to take suo motu notice of the delay in the enforcement of Islamic laws for which "we rendered great sacrifices".
The constitution mandates the Congress head as next in line to the presidency, followed by the chief justice of the Supreme Court.