Global Banking News-18 May 2010-BNP hires chief investment officer for equity(C)2010 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does CIO stand for?
CIO stands for Chief Investment Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIO
We have 211 other meanings of CIO in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Information et d'Orientation (French)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation (legal entity; UK)
- Check It Out
- Chief Immigration Officer
- Chief Information Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Integrity Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Intelligence Officer
- Chief Investigation Officer
- CIS Information On-Line
- Cisco Information Online
- Collège d'Implantologie Orale
- Combat Intelligence Officer
- Comité International d'Orientation (French: Intercommunal Orientation Committee)
- Comité International Olympique (International Olympic Committee)
- Command Issuing Office
- Commission Internationale d'Optique (French)
- Community Involvement and Outreach Office (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Comprehensive, Independent and Objective (financial consulting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stuart Green, a 10-year veteran of Denholtz, will maintain the role of chief investment officer, having previously served as chief investment officer/chief financial officer.