When the court asked the chief investigator whether he investigated as to how Shahrukh Jatoi, the prime suspect, managed to flee, the police officer replied that it was Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) task to inquire into that.
What does IVC stand for?
IVC stands for Chief Investigator (USCG Rating)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IVC
We have 164 other meanings of IVC in our Acronym Attic
- International Volley Ball Federation
- Illinois Valley Branch Library (Cave Junction, OR)
- International Vascular Biology Meeting
- International Veterinary Behavior Meeting
- Imperial Valley Board of Realtors (California)
- Incline Village Board of Realtors (Nevada)
- Integrated Vehicle-Based Safety Systems
- In Vitro Bleeding Test
- Israel Visual Basic User Group
- Internationale Vereinigung der Bergführerverbande (Germany)
- Identity Verification Certificate
- Ignatian Volunteer Corps (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Illinois Vehicle Code (law)
- Illinois Virtual Campus
- Immediately Vital Cargo
- Imperial Valley College
- In-Vessel Component
- In-Vision Continuity
- Incoming-switched Virtual Circuit (Nortel)
- Indennità di Vacanza Contrattuale (Italian: Contractual Holiday Allowance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FIFA's chief investigator in England will look into claims by former Southampton skipper Claus Lundekvam that he, team-mates and opposing captains were involved in betting fraud.
Syria has lodged an official complaint at the United Nations against former Chief Investigator of the assassination of ex-Premier Rafik al-Hariri Detlev Mehlis, and his assistant Gerhard Lehman, according to a report in Beirut's leftist daily AL AKHBAR Thursday.
CAPTION(S): Professor Keith Harding will be the chief investigator in a new trial to assess maggots' efficacy in wound cleaning
The chief investigator revealed photos of the men - some from ID cards, others gruesome shots of the dead attackers, aged 20 to 28.
com The author's lifelong search for the Grail brought him to the attention of SS leader Himmler, who shared his interests: thus Rahn became the chief investigator of the occult for the Nazis, pursuing leads to the Grail.