com)-- Atrion Networking Corporation, a leading provider of information technology and managed services, today announces it has promoted Dave Ramsden to the role of Chief Intelligence Officer.
What does CIO stand for?
CIO stands for Chief Intelligence Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIO
We have 211 other meanings of CIO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Intelligence Officer
- Central Intelligence Organisation (Zimbabwe)
- Centre d'Information et d'Orientation (French)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation (legal entity; UK)
- Check It Out
- Chief Immigration Officer
- Chief Information Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Integrity Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Investigation Officer
- Chief Investment Officer (corporate title)
- CIS Information On-Line
- Cisco Information Online
- Collège d'Implantologie Orale
- Combat Intelligence Officer
- Comité International d'Orientation (French: Intercommunal Orientation Committee)
- Comité International Olympique (International Olympic Committee)
- Command Issuing Office
- Commission Internationale d'Optique (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DHS Chief Intelligence Officer Charles Allen attempted to placate lawmakers who were both irked that they weren't briefed on the program and fearful that the executive branch would step on the Fourth Amendment's guarantees of privacy.
In the realignment, the assistant secretary for information analysis will be designated as the chief intelligence officer for DHS and will head a strengthened Intelligence and Analysis division, reporting to Chertoff.
Richard Zahner, chief intelligence officer for the European Command, as saying: "Al-Qaeda is assessing local groups for franchising opportunities.
He rose to the rank of chief intelligence officer, supplying details on nationalists and republicans to UDA/UFF hit squads from Army records supplied to him by his handlers.