After conducting a thorough study and testing different solutions provided by the vendors, we chose to standardise on ProCurve Networking technology from HP", said Ivan Jensen, Chief Information Technology Officer, Burgan Bank.
What does CITO stand for?
CITO stands for Chief Information Technology Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CITO
We have 15 other meanings of CITO in our Acronym Attic
- Certified International Trade Marketing Specialist (International Import-Export Institute; Dunlap-Stone University; Phoenix, AZ)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- Chartered Institute of Transport in North America (Canada)
- China International Transplantation Network Assistance Center
- Centre for Information Technology and the Networked Economy
- Citizens Network for Sustainable Development
- Chartered Institute of Transport - New Zealand
- Cache In Trash Out (geocaching)
- Center for the Improvement of Teaching and Outreach (Brigham Young University-Hawaii; Laie, HI)
- Central Imagery Tasking Office
- City of Tomorrow (Surabaya, Indonesia)
- Class Integration and Test Order
- Come into the Office (sales strategy)
- Communications and Information Technology Ontario
- Complete IT Outsourcing (SADA Systems)
- Consortium of Independent Tour Operators (UK)
- Centrum Informationis Totius Ordinis Carmelitarum (Spanish: Communications Center of the Carmelite Order)
- Change Is the Only Constant
- Court Information Technology Officer Consortium (Williamsburg, VA)
- Criticism Is the Only Known Antidote to Error
Samples in periodicals archive:
Garry Kelly, Sears' chief information technology officer, will be succeeded by Kmart's Karen Austin as chief information officer.
Some chief information technology officers even question whether the madness to develop proprietary solutions from scratch is worth it.
Klebe has been named chief information technology officer and David A.
Headley joined Nationwide in 1997 as chief information technology officer.