Deppe, director, logistics and communications, chief information officer and chief sustainment officer, Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Colo.
What does CIO stand for?
CIO stands for Chief Information Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIO
We have 211 other meanings of CIO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Imagery Office
- Central Imperial Order
- Central Indian Ocean
- Central Intelligence Officer
- Central Intelligence Organisation (Zimbabwe)
- Centre d'Information et d'Orientation (French)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation (legal entity; UK)
- Check It Out
- Chief Immigration Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Integrity Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Intelligence Officer
- Chief Investigation Officer
- Chief Investment Officer (corporate title)
- CIS Information On-Line
- Cisco Information Online
- Collège d'Implantologie Orale
- Combat Intelligence Officer
- Comité International d'Orientation (French: Intercommunal Orientation Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite billions of dollars spent on information infrastructures in recent years, only 15% of insurers and financial services firms actually derive value from technology, said Bill Pieroni, chief information officer for Aon Corp.
Edwards, chief information officer, American Skyline Insurance Co.
; Jane Koppenheffer, chief information officer and vice president, Information Technology, Penn National Insurance, Harrisburg, Pa.