Adding to the crisis, says Lauren Malensek, chief human resources officer of the regional firm Clifton Gunderson (CG) in Peoria, Illinois, is the fact that the baby boomer generation is getting ready to retire.
What does CHRO stand for?
CHRO stands for Chief Human Resources Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHRO
We have 11 other meanings of CHRO in our Acronym Attic
- Child Health Research Network
- Citizens for a Healthy Rural Neighborhood
- Columbia Human Rights Network
- Commonwealth Human Rights Network
- Cholinergic Receptor, Neuronal Nicotinic, Alpha
- Cholinergic Receptor, Nicotinic, Alpha Polypeptide 1
- Cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, alpha 4 (human gene code)
- Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Alpha 4 Subunit
- Center for High Resolution Neutron Scattering
- Campylobacter, Helicobacter and Related Organisms (workshop)
- Chimney Rock National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Chin Human Rights Organization (Canada)
- Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (Connecticut)
- Confederation of Human Rights Organizations (Kerala, India)
- Color (Prefix)
- Cultures and Human Rights of the Mediterranean Area (conference; Italy)
- Cable Harness Repair or Manufacturing Equivalence (US Navy)
- Case History Research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (est. 1994; UK)
- Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage (gaming)
- Cooperating Hampton Roads Organizations for Minorities in Engineering, Inc. (est. 1983)
Samples in periodicals archive:
James was senior vice president and chief human resources officer for the company.