A spokeswoman for the NSW Health Minister, Jillian Skinner, said a meeting was scheduled with the chief health officer, Dr Kerry Chant, to 'analyse the systems in place across other states and to study the ways in which they implement such measures'.
What does CHO stand for?
CHO stands for Chief Health Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHO
We have 76 other meanings of CHO in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Heritage New Zealand (political party)
- Cambodian Hope Organization (religious non-profit)
- Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada)
- Canadian Hemophilia Outcomes
- Carbohydrate (chemical formula Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen)
- Centre Hospitalier d'Orsay (French: Orsay Hospital Center; Orsay, France)
- Certified Hotel Owner (certification)
- Charlottesville, VA, USA - Charlottesville/Albemarle (Airport Code)
- Chemical Hygiene Officer
- Chief Happiness Officer (work happiness expert)
- Chief Household Officer
- Chief Humanitarian Officer
- Children's Hospital of Oklahoma
- Chinese Hamster Ovary
- Chuan Hup Offshore
- Club Hématopoïèse et Oncogenèse (French: Hematopoiesis and Oncogenesis Club; French Society of Hematology)
- CMOS Harmonic Oscillator
- Community Health Officer
- Community Health Organization
- Community Health Outreach (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With this in mind, Britta Zimmer, chief health officer at nutrition supplement purveyor Good Elements.
It's really just sensible advice about being prepared if you are sick and at home and staying in isolation, that you've got food there so that you don't need to go out and shop," Dr Jeannette Young, Queensland state's chief health officer, said.
Health issues affect all aspects of a student's life, including academics, says Ed Ehlinger, director and chief health officer of the Health Service.
Provincial chief health officer Dr Sibongile Zungu, who also heads the province's TB programme, said the collection of specimens for the survey would include five hospitals and would probably take a year.
Mark Street, the council's chief health officer, warned that companies must get the right licence or face the penalty.