Sandra Erickson, 2006 President; Tom Stevens, NAR President; Greg Connors; NYSAR President; Sandra Silverman, Banquet Chairperson, Celebrity Bronxite Dominic Chianese "Uncle Junior" of the Sopranos; and Nunzio Del Greco, RCE, Chief Executive Officer.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Chief Executive Officer (corporate title)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Ethical Orientation
- Centrum Edukacji Obywatelskiej (Polish: Center for Civic Education)
- Chairman and Executive Officer
- Challenge English Online
- Chambre Economique de l'Ontario
- Cheat Every One
- Chief Electoral Officer (Elections Canada)
- Chief Entertainment Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Equipment Officer (Australia)
- Chief Ethics Officer (corporate title)
- Child Exploitation and Obscenity
- Chinese-American Elected Officials
- Christians Encouraging Others
- Christmas and Easter Only (church attendance)
- Civic Engagement Office (various schools)
- Civil Enforcement Officer (UK)
- Civil Engineering Operations
- Cleaved Edge Overgrowth
- Clinical and Economic Outcomes
- Club Europe Oric (computer club; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wilson, president and chief executive officer, Nellie Mae Education Foundation, Quincy, Massachusetts, renamed deputy chairman.
Costante president and chief executive officer and has appointed her to its board.
Wilson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nellie Mae Education Foundation, Quincy, Massachusetts, named deputy chairman.
He served as chairman and chief executive officer of the firm from 1995 to 1998.
chairman and chief executive officer of Consolidated Natural Gas Company; C.
I am delighted to have such outstanding individuals joining our board," said Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Don Knauss.
; and Nunzio Del Greco, BMAR Chief Executive Officer.