The turnout differed from one governorate to another, ranging between a record high of 61 percent in the eastern Governorate of Diyala and 33 percent in Baghdad Governorate, IHEC Chief Electoral Officer Mukdad Al-Sharify told reporters this evening.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Chief Electoral Officer (Elections Canada)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Central Engine Overhaul
- Central Europe Online
- Centre d'Études Olympiques (French: Olympic Studies Center; Switzerland)
- Centre for Earth Observation
- Centre for Ethical Orientation
- Centrum Edukacji Obywatelskiej (Polish: Center for Civic Education)
- Chairman and Executive Officer
- Challenge English Online
- Chambre Economique de l'Ontario
- Cheat Every One
- Chief Entertainment Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Equipment Officer (Australia)
- Chief Ethics Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Executive Officer (corporate title)
- Child Exploitation and Obscenity
- Chinese-American Elected Officials
- Christians Encouraging Others
- Christmas and Easter Only (church attendance)
- Civic Engagement Office (various schools)
- Civil Enforcement Officer (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terming it a incident-free and peaceful election, Umang Narula, the Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Jammu and Kashmir said: "We have got report from all the field officers that polling has been completed at all the stations.
Tamil Nadu Chief Electoral Officer Naresh Gupta said in a press release here today Mr Chawla and the two Election Commissioners would review the progress of work on summary revision of rolls during their visit to the city to inaugurate a photo exhibition to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee celebrations of the Election Commission of India.
The head of Afghanistan's electoral body and the country's chief electoral officer have stood down from their positions on Wednesday.
Chief electoral officer Douglas Bain said Mr Shields would be responsible for the smooth running of the next year's General Election as well as performing a number of key roles in electoral HQ.