The panel, chaired by Circuit Judge Jeffrey Howard--a former New Hampshire attorney general--also included Chief District Judge Joseph Laplante and some of Harwood's peers in the state's bankruptcy bar--Daniel Sklar, Peter Tamposi and Eleanor Dahar.
What does CDJ stand for?
CDJ stands for Chief District Judge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDJ
We have 13 other meanings of CDJ in our Acronym Attic
- Community-Directed Ivermectin-Treatment Programme (parasite control)
- Civil Disorder Interactive Training System
- Cardiac Diagnostic and Interventional Unit (pediatric cardiology)
- Computer Data Interface Unit
- Customs Drug Investigation Unit (New Zealand)
- Compact Ductile Iron Waterworks
- Congress of Democrats from the Islamic World
- Cumulative Damage IPL (Inverse Power Law)-Weibull (reliability model)
- Chemical Industry Data Exchange
- Centre des Jeunes (French: Youth Center)
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep
- Classics du Jour (band)
- Club Des Jeunes (French: Youth Club)
- Community Development Journal (Oxford Journals; UK)
- Compact Disk Jockey
- Compagnie du Jeans (French: Jeans Company)
- Conseil Départemental des Jeunes (French: County Youth Council)
- Consumer Decision Journey (marketing)
- Canadian Disc Jockey Association (trade organization; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief District Judge Ann Aiken and Magistrate Judge Thomas Coffin are the others.
Chief District Judge Timothy Workman at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court adjourned the case for a management hearing on April 20.
Chief District Judge Gregory Sleet found no legal basis for those claims.
Later that same month, Chief District Judge Robert Chatigny ordered George to testify.