Hollis Simodynes, Senior Chief Legalman (SW/AW) Alicia Barnes and Chief Damage Controlman (SW) Danielle Saunders began teaching a group of 60 girls at the Centre Aicha Bogoreh.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Chief Damage Controlman (Naval Rating)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Camera Beginners Tutorial
- Docklands Canal Boat Trust (UK)
- Dynamic Class Based Threshold (algorithm)
- Dream Caused by the Flight of A Bee Around A Pomegranate One Second Before Awakening (Dredg Album)
- DC (District of Columbia) Bluegrass Union (Washington, DC)
- Digital Conference Bridge Unit
- Dorsal Carpal Branch of the Ulnar Artery
- Deaf Council of the Brazos Valley (Bryan, TX)
- Data Center Bridging Capability Exchange Protocol
- Distorted Coulomb-Born Exchange Approximation
- Daimler-Chrysler Corporation
- Dairy Council of California (est. 1919)
- Dallas Christian College (Texas)
- Dallas Citizens Council (Dallas, TX)
- Dallas Communications Council (Texas, USA)
- Dallas Convention Center (Dallas, TX)
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders
- Damage Control Center
- Damage Control Central
- Damage Control Console
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senior Chief Damage Controlman (SW) John Jones was recently named the Navy's Senior Enlisted Instructor of the Year (IOY) by the Navy Education and Training Command.
Some of the gear the crew was using on board was damaged, or degraded at [best]," said Senior Chief Damage Controlman (SW) Leif Lairson of Blue Ridge Rescue and Assistance Team.