I felt honored to be chosen as the shooter to help launch the first live aircraft tested on the new EMALS track at Lakehurst," said Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Equipment) Brandon Barr, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division Test Department, Lakehurst.
What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Naval Rating)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABC
We have 1612 other meanings of ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Book Catalog
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Autorité Budgétaire Centrale (French: Central Fiscal Authority)
- Available By Cell
- Aventis Biotech Challenge (Canada)
- Average Backup Capacity
- Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (immunohistochemistry stain)
- Avoid Bad Company
- Azureus Bit Comet (computing)
- Association des Bèegues du Canada (Canadian Association for People Who Stutter)
- Air Biway Corridor Air Cushion Vehicle (Skimaire)
- Army Benefits Center-Civilian
- alveolar bone crest and the cementoenamel junction
- Asociación Becaria Guatemalteca Colegios del Mundo Unido (Association of Guatemalan Scholarship Schools of the United World)
- Activity Based Costing/Management
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)-Binding Cassette 1 (gene)
- Airborne Command & Control
- Army Battle Command Capability
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)-Binding Cassette-7 (gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate Equipment (SW/AW) Patrick Bourgeois was recently named the 2008 Military Citizen of the Year during a luncheon at Naval Air Station (NAS) Meridian, Miss.
The Navy's largest fire fighting school was officially renamed in memory of Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Handling) Gerald W.
Led by Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Fuels) Bruce Ager of the Naval Air Base Support Unit (NABSU), the maintenance shop re-conditions, labels and ships jet engine parts back to the fleet.