To help reach these new heights, PwC outlines the key steps audit committees, management and chief audit executives can take to enhance the value internal audit can and should deliver to organisations.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Chief Audit Executive
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAE
We have 241 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- Center of Academic Excellence
- Center of the American Experiment
- Centre d'Analyses Environnementales (French: Center for Environmental Analysis)
- Centre for Applied Ethics (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Centre of Adult Education
- Certificate in Advanced English
- Certified Association Executive (American Society of Association Executives)
- Certified Asthma Educator
- Certified Audio Engineer (various companies)
- Chicago, Aurora, and Elgin Railroad Corporation
- Child Abduction Emergency (EAS Code, AMBER Alert)
- Childhood Absence Epilepsy
- China Architectural Engineering
- Chinese Academy of Engineering
- Chloroacetate Esterase (pathology)
- Civic Arts Education (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Clean Air Engineering
- Client Access Express (software)
- Client Application Enabler (IBM)
- Client Automation Enterprise (Hewlett Packard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carolyn Dittmeier, CPA, the chief audit executive of Italy's postal service, Poste Italiane, has firsthand experience of how effective communication can help internal audit bring about positive change.
The key speakers included Larry Hubbard, founder of Larry Hubbard and Associates; Neeraj Kumar, senior VP Internal Audit, Emirates; Roderick Winters, GM- Financial Operations, Microsoft; Joe Ioculano, group head of internal audit and audit committee secretary, Mubadala and Basil Hantouli, chief audit executive, Majid Al Futtaim.
Wendy Jones, Alaska Air Group, 2010 Workshop Attendee WHO SHOULD ATTEND CFOs, controllers, chief audit executives, CROs, and other senior executives who interact with, or serve on, boards and audit committees about risk management issues.
Wheeler also directed Deputy Treasurer Darren Bond and the chief audit executive to complete by June 1 a review of the agency's travel and conduct policies.
The resulting report, Knowledge Alert, What's Next for Internal Auditing, examines how chief audit executives are addressing these risks: * Credit risks.
12, Cynthia Cooper, a former MCI vice president and the chief audit executive who led the team that uncovered the WorldCom fraud in 2002, will speak.