org 7 The 31st annual conference on not-for-profit organizations, sponsored by the Donors Forum, the Illinois CPA Society and the IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, will be held on the school's campus.
What does CKCL stand for?
CKCL stands for Chicago-Kent College of Law
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CKCL in our Acronym Attic
- Country Kids Childcare Center (est. 1985; Orting, WA)
- Closed Kinetic Chain Exercises
- Canoë Kayak Club des Glissoires (French canoe and kayak club)
- Canoe-Kayak Chateau-Gontier (French water sport club)
- China-Korea Cyber Games
- CK Consulting Group (Miami, FL)
- Crveni Krst Crne Gore (Croatian: Montenegro Red Cross; Montenegro)
- Cavalier King Charles (dog breed)
- Central Kansas Cooperative in Education
- Canoë Kayak Club d'Ille et Rance (French canoe and kayak club)
- Canoë Kayak Club du Mans (French: Mans Canoe Kayak Club; Mans, France)
- Canoë Kayak Club Mendois (French: Mendois Canoe Kayak Club; Mende, France)
- Canoë Kayak Club Montreuillois (French: Montreuillois Canoe Kayak Club; Montreuil, France)
- Citizens for King County Monorail (Mercer Island, WA)
- Club de Kart Cross des Mauges (French karting club)
- Central Keystone Council of Governments
- Capital Kennel Club of Juneau (Alaska)
- Central Kentucky Cancer Program (Ephraim McDowell Health; Danville, KY)
- Clarendon Kids CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program) Program (Texas)
- Conceptual Konfusion Creative Park (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MARDER, PROFESSOR CHICAGO-KENT COLLEGE OF LAW VOTE NOW
in Accounting from Brigham Young University, and a Certificate in International Law from Chicago-Kent College of Law.
Dan Tarlock, Chicago-Kent College of Law The Economy of the Earth presents a masterful synthesis of Mark Sagoff's seminal contributions to the theory of environmental policy analysis.
The Labor Relations Board posts its annual reports and recent developments (from the Chicago-Kent College of Law Kent Conferences) since 2000 (http:// www.
We have a schizophrenic system," explains Lori Andrews, a professor of law at Chicago-Kent College of Law who specializes in the legal implications of biotechnologies.
Lucek, along with fellow recipient Megan Chorey of Chicago-Kent College of Law, will receive the award at a special ceremony to be held this month in Washington, D.
As long as we've had private philanthropy, we've had these issues," explains Evelyn Brody, a professor at Chicago-Kent College of Law at Illinois Institute of Technology who researches issues surrounding charitable giving.