The Cubs, themselves, have not filed, but rather to the newly created Chicago National League Ball Club LLC in which Tribune will retain a 5 percent ownership equity in the Cubs and the Ricketts family control a 95 percent.
What does CHN stand for?
CHN stands for Chicago National League (baseball)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHN
We have 64 other meanings of CHN in our Acronym Attic
- California Homeschool Network
- Canadian Health Network
- Cancer Hope Network
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen
- Carondelet Health Network (Tucson, AZ)
- Center for Human Nutrition
- Céramique Haute Normandie (French ceramics association)
- Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (Board of Nephrology Examiners, Inc. Nursing and Technology)
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- Christelijke Hogeschool Nederland (Dutch university)
- Christian Homeschool Network of Washington (Kent, WA; also seen as CHNOW)
- Christian Hospitality Network
- City Hospital Nottingham (Nottingham, UK)
- Cleveland Housing Network
- Club d'Histoire des Neurosciences (French: History of Neuroscience Club)
- Club Haltérophile Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel Weightlifting Club; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Club Hippique de la Navarre (French: Navarre Equestrian Club)
- Club Hippique de Nice (French: Nice Equestrian Club; Nice, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the deal, the holdings will be transferred to the newly created Chicago National League Ball Club LLC in which Tribune will retain a 5 percent ownership equity in the Cubs and the Ricketts family would control 95 percent.