He served on the transportation committee of the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning and was responsible for the preparation and monitoring of programs for transit, rail freight, and intercity rail passenger service as well as airports.
What does CMAP stand for?
CMAP stands for Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMAP
We have 49 other meanings of CMAP in our Acronym Attic
- Caudal Medial Accessory Olive
- Central Mine Action Office (est. 1994; UN)
- Consejo Mundial de Artes Y Oficios (Spanish: World Council of Arts and Crafts)
- Contract Management Assistance Officer (NASA)
- Country Music Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Court-Martial Appointing Order
- Central Maine Apartment Owners Association (Waterville, ME)
- Casualty and Mortuary Affairs Operation Center
- Cancer Molecular Analysis Project (US NIH)
- Character Map
- Climate Modeling, Analysis & Prediction (NSF)
- Coherent Multiarray Processing
- Combat Military Appreciation Process (Australian Army)
- Compound Muscle Action Potential (aka Compound Motor Action Potential; neurophysiology)
- Cover My Ass Partner
- Combat Martial Art Practitioners Association
- Centro Multidisciplinario de Atención Psicológica y Educativa (Spanish: Multidisciplinary Center of Psychological and Educational Care; Mexico)
- Communication Manager Application Program Interface (Avaya)
- Confidential Medical and Personal Statement (Public Sector Superannuation Scheme; Australia)
- Contract Maintenance Accounting and Production System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of Metropolis's policies on economic development are being implemented by the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning, World Business Chicago, and the Cook County Council of Economic Advisors.
Davis has experience in 11 Presidential disasters, and authored major preparedness reports and plans for the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning Go to 2040 Project, and the FEMA Regional Catastrophic Planning Program.
Development of the Illinois Innovation Index represents an unprecedented level of collaboration among four separate organizations: the Illinois Science & Technology Coalition (ISTC), World Business Chicago (WBC), Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) and Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP).
The committee heard from Randy Blankenhorn, executive director of the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) on the need to integrate transportation into land use planning.
In a joint application, the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning and the Illinois Tollway Authority sought $248 million in December 2007 from the federal government to implement a pilot program on the Northwest Tollway.
Chicago ADA Committee Agenda Monday, June 15, 2009 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning (CMAP) Cook County Room 233 South Wacker Drive 8th Floor, Sears Tower Chicago, IL 60606 **MUST BRING PHOTO I.
Keynote address by Randy Blankenhorn , Executive Director of the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning, addressing the opportunities and potential impact of energy efficiency in regional planning.