But Thomas of the Chicago Jobs Council said it also is a reflection of the fact that many sites providing job placement services are run by nonprofits, with affiliates being given grants to serve the neediest neighborhoods.
What does CJC stand for?
CJC stands for Chicago Jobs Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJC
We have 93 other meanings of CJC in our Acronym Attic
- Camberley Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- Canadian Jewish Congress (Congrès Juif Canadien)
- Canadian Joint Council
- Canadian Journal of Chemistry (est. 1929)
- Canadian Journal of Communication
- Canadian Judicial Council
- Canberra Japan Club (est. 1997)
- Catholic Junior College (Singapore)
- Central Johannesburg College (South Africa)
- Certified Junior Culinarian (American Culinary Federation)
- Chief Justice of Canada
- Clinton Junior College (South Carolina)
- Coalition for Jubilee Clemency
- Codex Juris Canonici (Latin: Codex of the Canon Law)
- Colchester Judo Club (martial arts; UK)
- Cold Junction Compensator (used with thermocouples)
- Colegio Jacques Cousteau (school)
- Collectif Jeune Cinéma (French film association)
- College of Journalism and Communication
- Commission on Judicial Conduct
Samples in periodicals archive:
CLASP approached Women Employed and the Chicago Jobs Council about developing this guide and then provided seed funding for it.
Toni Henle, Women Employed Institute Davis Jenkins, University of Illinois at Chicago Great Cities Institute Whitney Smith, Chicago Jobs Council
Cassidy Chicago Jobs Council Chicago Rehab Network Chinese Mutual Aid Association David Chizewer Linval J.
The bigger problem is that it's hard for the troubled teens who come to the programs to get and keep jobs, said Lisa Hampton, senior policy associate for the Chicago Jobs Council, an umbrella organization for jobs programs.