His essays have appeared in the Chicago Tribune, the Chicago Sun-Times, the New York Times, the Nation, the Jerusalem Report, Ha'aretz, Tikkun, the Forward, the Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles, Chicago Jewish News, JUF News, and the Pittsburgh Jewish Chronicle.
What does CJN stand for?
CJN stands for Chicago Jewish News (weekly newspaper)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJN
We have 4 other meanings of CJN in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Journal of Medical Radiation Technology
- Cabin John Middle School (Maryland)
- Carolina Janitorial Maintenance Supply (Raleigh, NC)
- Chief Joseph Middle School (Montana)
- Casey Jones Museum State Park (Mississippi)
- Commercial Joint Mapping Toolkit
- Canadian Jedi Masters United (Star Trek)
- Canadian Jewish News
- Casier Judiciaire National (French: National Criminal Record)
- Cercle des Jeunes Naturalistes (French: Young Naturalists Circle; Canada)
- Chief Justice of Nigeria
- China Journal Net (database)
- Cleveland Jewish News (newspaper)
- Club des Jeunes de Nouadhibou (French: Nouadhibou Youth Club; Nouadhibou, Mauritania)
- Club des Jeunes Néphrologues (French: Young Nephrologists Club)
- Canadian Journal of Native Education
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home (Chelsea, MA)
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home Foundation (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Informatics
- Calcutta Jesuit News Letter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The collection includes such publications as American Indian Report, Black Scholar, Black Renaissance/Renaissance Noire, Chicago Jewish News, ColorLines, Deep South Jewish Voice, Hispanic Business and Middle East Quarterly.
Jamie Weiner and Carolyn Friend, Chicago clinical psychologists and founders of the Gen-T Legacy Institute, have begun writing a monthly column for the Chicago Jewish News that focuses on the intangible aspects of family legacy planning.