Last September, GDC moved into the new American Rhythm Center in the historic Fine Arts Building, where it shares space with other groups, including the Chicago Human Rhythm Project, Kalapriya Center for Indian Performing Arts, and Cerqua Rivera Dance Theatre.
What does CHRP stand for?
CHRP stands for Chicago Human Rhythm Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHRP
We have 28 other meanings of CHRP in our Acronym Attic
- Case History Research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (est. 1994; UK)
- Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage (gaming)
- Cooperating Hampton Roads Organizations for Minorities in Engineering, Inc. (est. 1983)
- Chromosomes Experiment (effects of space flight on plant tissue growth)
- Color, Colored (Prefix)
- Canadian Human Resource Planners
- Certified Human Resources Professional (Canadian Council of Human Resources Associations)
- Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines
- Common Hardware Reference Platform
- Community Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Configurable High Rate Processing
- Contaminated Human Remains Pouch
- Capital Health Region Pharmacists Association (Canada)
- Certificate in Human Resource Planning and Acquisition (People Management Association of the Philippines)
- Community Home Repair Projects of Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
- Connex Health Risk and Productivity Assessment
- California Habitat Restoration Project Database (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throughout each season, the Chicago Human Rhythm Project organizes summits for students and pros of tap and percussive dance.
The Chicago Human Rhythm Project announced the establishment of the American Rhythm Center (ARC), a new institution that brings the education programs, rehearsal spaces, and administrative offices of several Chicago arts organizations under one roof.
Chicago is celebrating May 24-26 with Windy City Rhythms, presented by Chicago Human Rhythm Project.
The Chicago Human Rhythm Project knows that great rhythm makes you wanna tap your feet.
edu Deadline: 04/16/2007; Number awarded: 5 Requirements: Full time student & dance major Leo Harris Tap Scholarship Program Chicago Human Rhythm Project Scott Will; Chicago, IL 773.
org Chicago Human Rhythm Project 2936 N Southport Ave Chicago, Illinois 60657 Contact Name: Lane Alexander Phone: 773.
Lane Alexander of Chicago Human Rhythm Project interviewed Weber about his simple, yet demanding, approach to training tappers.