The event is produced in association with the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and in conjunction with Caffeine Theatre's production of Dylan Thomas' Under Milk Wood, which runs at the theatre from August 21 to September 27.
What does CDCA stand for?
CDCA stands for Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDCA
We have 34 other meanings of CDCA in our Acronym Attic
- California Desert Conservation Area
- Canaan Dog Club of America
- Canadian Deaf Curling Association
- Center for Development in Central America
- Central Data Collection Agent
- Central District of California (US District Court)
- Certificado de Direitos Creditórios do Agronegócio (Portuguese: Agribusiness Credit Certificate; Brazil)
- Chemical Dependency Counseling Assistant
- Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant
- Chenodeoxycholic Acid
- Comité de Défense de la Cause Arménienne (French: Defense Committee of the Armenian Cause)
- Confédération de Défense des Commerçants et Artisans
- Configuration Documentation Configuration Authority (US Army)
- Current Document Change Authority
- Cylindrical Dielectric Cavity Antenna
- Cell Division Cycle Associated 1
- Cell Division Cycle Associated 5
- Cell Division Cycle Associated 7
- Canadian Day Care Advocacy Association
- Chemical Destruction Community Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Art-o-mats appear in galleries, grocery stores and coffee shops across the United States, including the Whitney Museum of Ameri-can Art in New York, the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles and the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs.
4 million in 1999 for the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs.
CHICAGO--"I want something unifying that will bring everyone in the city together at midnight on New Year's Eve as the new millennium is ushered in," says Lois Weisberg, commissioner of the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs.