Opposition is growing among Kenyans to a plan to export 300 wild animals to the Chiang Mai Night Safari Zoo in Thailand, intended as a gesture of goodwill by President Mwai Kibaki.
What does CMNS stand for?
CMNS stands for Chiang Mai Night Safari (Thailand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMNS
We have 14 other meanings of CMNS in our Acronym Attic
- Citra Marga Nusaphala Persada (Indonesian company)
- Coastal and Marine National Park
- Connection-Mode Network Protocol (open systems interconnection)
- Canadian Minimum Navigation Performance Specification Airspace
- Christian Music News Report (podcast)
- Co-Management of Natural Resources
- Committee on Military Nutrition Research (National Academy of Science)
- Common Mode Noise Rejection (electronic devices)
- Centre for Micro and Nano Systems (Hong Kong)
- Centre for Molecular Nanoscience (University of Leeds; England, UK)
- Classical & Medieval Numismatic Society
- Combat Mission Needs Statement
- Communications Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences (University of Maryland)
- Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
- Connection-Mode Network Service
- Customer Managed Network System
- Canberra Monaro N Scale Group (model railway club; Australia)
- Common Software
- Canada Men's National Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
But in the case of the Chiang Mai Night Safari in northern Thailand, there's been widespread outrage from many observers.
Events marking the opening of Chiang Mai Night Safari Zoo, in Thailand, will include a buffet where tiger, lion, elephant and giraffe will be on the menu.