In the so-called ASEAN-plus-three summit, the 13 nations shared the view that regional financial cooperation is making progress, citing the strengthening of the Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization scheme, which aims to address balance-of-payments and short-term liquidity difficulties in the region, Japanese government officials said.
What does CMIM stand for?
CMIM stands for Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization (currency swap)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMIM
We have 4 other meanings of CMIM in our Acronym Attic
- Cordiale Merchandising (India) Limited
- Consolidated Maintenance, Inventory, and Logistics Planning
- Combined Myocardial Infarction of Left and Right Ventricle
- Committee on Monitoring International Labor Standards
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Logistics and Transportation (UK)
- Caisse Mutualiste Interprofessionnelle Marocaine (French: Moroccan Mutual Interprofessional Pension Fund)
- Central Major Incident Manager (various companies)
- Centre de Marseille pour l'Intégration en Méditerranée (French: Marseille Center for Mediterranean Integration; Marseille, France)
- Centre de Médiation Interentreprises de la Moselle (French business mediation center)
- Chamber Music in the Mountains (Tucson, AZ)
- ClickBank Multi-Item Manager
- Commercialisation Maintenance Industrielle Médicale (French: Medical Industrial Maintenance Marketing)
- Center for Materials at Irradiation and Mechanical Extremes (Los Alamos National Laboratory; New Mexico)
- Compressed Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (BlackBerry; email protocol)
- Contrast Media-Induced Nephropathy
- US Army Cid Foreign Civilian Criminal Investigators
- Central Management Information Office
- Chief Medical Informatics Officer
- Chinese Malay Indian Others (Singapore ethnicity model)
- Cindy Mosey Island Odyssey (female kiteboarding competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kuroda noted the progress and discussion to expand and strengthen regional safety nets like the Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization and its surveillance arm, the ASEAN+3 Macroeconomic and Research Office, to enhance crisis prevention and improve mitigation.
Now, we are told, ASEAN+3 has achieved another great breakthrough, the so-called Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization (CMIM), aimed at turning its bilateral swaps and credits into a regional reserve pool.