in Civil Engineering from the University of Missouri - Rolla and is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers, the American Concrete Institute, Chi Epsilon and Phi Kappa Phi.
What does XE stand for?
XE stands for Chi Epsilon (engineering society)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of XE
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Document Transform (Microsoft)
- XUV (Extreme Ultraviolet) Doppler Telescope (optical device)
- XML Dataset Typing and Mapping
- XML Data Transfer Objects
- Hervey, Quebec, Canada - Hervey / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xerox Document University (Leesburg, VA)
- Xstream Data Unit
- Xplicit Desi Vibes (band)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Dictionary Exchange Format
- Execution Environment (Cisco)
- Extended Edition
- X-Entertainment (website)
- Burroughs Multiuser Minicomputer
- Xperia E1 (Sony)
- Xperiea E4 (smartphone; Sony)
- X-Ray Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy (also abbreviated XAES)
- Xerox Employee Assistance Program
- X-Ray-Excited Electron Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Texas A&M University at Qatar (TAMUQ) officially inaugurated Omega Chi Epsilon (OXE), the American National Honour Society for Chemical Engineering, at an initiation ceremony held last week.
Donahue has bachelor's and master's degrees in civil engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, where he was inducted into Chi Epsilon, the national civil engineering honor society.
He is a member of Chi Epsilon and the National Civil Engineering Honor Society.
He was also a member of the Alpha Chi Epsilon fraternity at UCLA and a member of Eugene Christian Fellowship.
He graduated from UNC Charlotte with a degree in civil engineering, and is a member of Chi Epsilon Civil Engineering Honor Society.
A prelude: Alan was the founder of Omicron Chi Epsilon in 1955 while he was a student at City College of New York.