This Cheyenne Mountain High School senior had also competed in challenges sponsored by SSP.
What does CMHS stand for?
CMHS stands for Cheyenne Mountain High School (Colorado Springs, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMHS
We have 53 other meanings of CMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Culture and Mental Health Research Unit (McGill University)
- Cabell Midland High School (West Virginia)
- Caddo Magnet High School (Shreveport, LA)
- Canadian Military Heritage Society
- Cardinal Mooney High School (Sarasota, Florida)
- Catherine McAuley High School (Portland, Maine)
- Catholic Memorial High School (various locations)
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Center for Multicultural Human Services (various locations)
- Central Memorial High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Child Mental Health Specialist
- Cimarron Memorial High School (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Citrus Memorial Health System (Inverness, FL)
- Clark Magnet High School
- Community Mental Health Services
- Continuous Medicare History Sample File
- Costa Mesa High School
- Central Maryland Health Systems Agency
- Central Massachusetts Health Systems Agency
- Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has set up phone banks at Cheyenne Mountain High School and Southeastern YMCA in Colorado Springs, Palmer High School in Monument and Summit Elementary School in Divide.
Colorado Springs Austin Foster, Cheyenne Mountain High School Grace Mangino, Liberty High School Cinnamon Moore, Doherty High School Robert Pugsley, Rampart High School Briana Schmidt, Wasson High School Kristen Scott, Pine Creek High School
These projects are in addition to the current construction of an elementary school in the southern part of the district and major additions to the Cheyenne Mountain High School funded by a December 1994 bond issue.