com)-- Carter Chevrolet is proud to be a part of Chevrolet and GM who are sponsoring Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks across the nation.
What does CHEVY stand for?
CHEVY stands for Chevrolet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Coastal and Hydraulics Engineering Technical Notes (United States Army Corps of Engineers)
- Centre for Health Education, Training and Nutrition Awareness (India)
- Centre for Health Equity Training Research and Evaluation University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Caregivers and Healthcare Employees Union (Glendale, CA)
- Central Health Education Unit (Department of Health; Hong Kong)
- Cliffside Helium Enrichment Unit (Texas)
- Chevalier (International Order of DeMolay)
- Combined Hybrid-Electric Vehicle
- Council of Higher Education in Virginia
- Canadian Heat Exchanger and Vessel Manufacturers' Association
- Center for Health Education and Wellness (various locations)
- Community Health Extension Worker (Nigeria)
- Culinary History Enthusiasts of Wisconsin
- Christian Home Educators of West Virginia (S. Charleston, WV)
- Channel Expanded
- Confined Helium Experiment
- Check Handling Enhancement & Expert System
- Chiral Expression and Transfer at the Nanoscale (molecular science)
- Canadian Hunger Foundation
- Capital and Hope Foundation (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another is that Chevrolet is the market leader in its segment in North America by a country mile.
com)-- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Vic Canever Chevrolet in Fenton, MI wants to show their full support.
Robby Gordon, returning to his native Southern California along with Mike Skinner (Ontario), Kevin Harvick (Bakersfield) and rookie Jimmie Johnson (El Cajon), doesn't think Chevrolet will have an advantage at Fontana.
Van Tuyl's salary at issue consisted of a base salary of $7,000-$8,000 per month plus a bonus equal to 28% of the pretax profit of Dennis Chevrolet and ABC Datsun.
The country's largest shopping mall will soon begin displaying Chevrolet cars and trucks in a retail store environment previously reserved for fashionable clothing and home goods.