Shares of Cheung Kong Holdings Ltd (HKG:0001) gained 3.
What does CKHD stand for?
CKHD stands for Cheung Kong Holdings Ltd (Hong Kong)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Canandaigua Knights Hockey (Canandaigua, NY)
- Canoë Kayak le Havre (French canoe and kayak club)
- Charity Know How (est. 1991; Charities Aid Foundation; UK)
- Chatham-Kent Hydro (utility company; Canada)
- Cheung Kong Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Chi Kung Healing (Chinese health art)
- Citroën Klub Hrvatske (Croatian automobile club)
- Cortese-Knox-Hertzberg Government Reorganization Act of 2000 (California)
- Colorado Kimchi Hash House Harriers (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Chatham Kent-Health Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- Canoë Kayak Haute Isère (French canoe and kayak club)
- Cosmetic Karl Hadek International
- Centraal Klinisch Hematologisch Laboratorium (Dutch: Central Clinical Hematology Laboratory; Leiden, Netherlands)
- Crozer-Keystone Health Network (Pennsylvania)
- Central Kentucky Hunting Retriever Association
- Central Kitsap High School (Silverdale, Washington)
- Centre for Kinesiology, Health and Sport (University of Regina, CA)
- Claysburg-Kimmel High School (Claysburg, Pennsylvania)
- Cranbrook-Kingswood High School
- Crozer-Keystone Health System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Century Group, a member of Cheung Kong Holdings Ltd.