Chun Liu received an EMBA degree from Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business in China and a Master's degree from the Communication University of China.
What does CKGSB stand for?
CKGSB stands for Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cloud Kingdom Games (Boulder, CO)
- Cooperative Key Generation
- Crystal Karma Gate (new age tool)
- Chimi Kar Gostar Asia (established in 2001; Tehran, Iran)
- Cauvery Kalpatharu Grameena Bank
- Central Kansas Gun Club
- Club Kayak Granville-Chausey-Carolles (French kayak club)
- Central Kansas Gas Gathering, LLC (Saxon Oil Company)
- Central Kentucky Ghost Hunters
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve (Botswana)
- Canandaigua Knights Hockey (Canandaigua, NY)
- Canoë Kayak le Havre (French canoe and kayak club)
- Charity Know How (est. 1991; Charities Aid Foundation; UK)
- Chatham-Kent Hydro (utility company; Canada)
- Cheung Kong Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Chi Kung Healing (Chinese health art)
- Citroën Klub Hrvatske (Croatian automobile club)
- Cortese-Knox-Hertzberg Government Reorganization Act of 2000 (California)
- Colorado Kimchi Hash House Harriers (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Chatham Kent-Health Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover HC427 Zeng (strategy, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, Beijing, China) and Williamson (international management and Asian business, INSEAD, Fontainebleau and Singapore) examine how Chinese companies are using cost innovation--the strategy of using Chinese cost advantage in radically new ways to offer customers around the world dramatically more for less--and are challenging the rules of global competition in the process.